Welcome to onecard.com Website “ONECARD.COM”. Please read the following terms and conditions:
ABOUT THE WEBSITE
The Website is an e-commerce platform that allows users to purchase a wide variety of cards and digital services.
ONECARD reserves the right to introduce new services and update or withdraw any of the services, in our sole discretion without any liability.
1. Client’s Obligations
When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you:
- Customer shall only pay for transactions using their own credit card(s) and will not use credit card(s) that belong to any one else.
- Customer acknowledges that transactions are non-refundable. In case of not receiving services they paid for, they shall immediately contact OneCard customer support. Customer doesn’t not have the right to ask their bank for refund.
- are responsible for maintaining the privacy of, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
- agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your use of the services as required by us.
- will cooperate with our requests for additional information with respect to your eligibility and usage of our services.
- will not take any action that may undermine the Website’s feedback and ratings systems.
- will not transfer your account to other party.
- will not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm our services or the interests or property of other users.
- will not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights" ) that belong to or are licensed to us and any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties.
- will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users or circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the services.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All content included on the Website, including but not limited to digital cards, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software is our property or the property of our licensors and suppliers. We (or our licensors or suppliers, as the case may be) retain all right, title and interest in and to the Website and the services, including without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights therein.
- You agree that you have no right to use any of our trademarks without our prior written consent.
- You agree that you have no right to claim to be an agent, marketer or representative of Gulf Direct Distribution Company or “onecard.com”
3. WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS & UNDERTAKINGS
You warrant, represent and undertake that:
- you shall fully comply and will at all times continue to fully comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations, including without limitation, all privacy laws and content regulation.
- any laws, rules, regulations or governmental guidelines to which you are subject to.
- any other agreements to which you are a party to or to which you are otherwise bound by
- any content you submit as part of your use of the services and any products that you list do not violate the rights of any third party anywhere in the world including without limitation, any Intellectual Property Rights (whether registered or not).
- services are provided to you on an “as is” basis without warranties, representations, or undertakings of any kind. We disclaim all warranties, representations, or undertakings of any kind, whether express, implied or collateral, including, but not limited to, all warranties, representations, or undertakings of merchantability, of fitness for a particular or general purpose, of non-infringement, of compatibility or that the services are secure or error free or will operate without interruption or will be provided in a timely or proper manner or at all.
- furthermore, whilst we attempt to be as accurate as possible, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Additionally, as a buyer, you agree that we are not responsible for examining or warranting the listings or content provided by us or third parties through the services, and that you will not attempt to hold us liable for any inaccuracies or defects in any of the listings.
4. LIABILITY & INDEMNITIES
- In addition, we (including our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our, and their directors, officers, agents, employees or suppliers) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from:
- the content or other information you provide when using the services.
- your use of or your inability to use our services. pricing, shipping, format or other guidance provided by us.
- delays or disruptions in our services.
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our services. bugs, errors or inaccuracies of any kind in our services.
- damage to your hardware device from the use of products sold on the Website or our services.
- the content, actions or inactions of third parties using our services.
- a suspension or other action taken by us with respect to your use of the services.
- any claims or demands made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the services.
- your violation of any applicable laws, including without limitation, data protection or anti-spam laws.
- the manner in which you use our services, including, without limitation, that the content you post, the items you list or your trademarks infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party or that the content of your listings is slanderous, defamatory, obscene or violates any other rights (including privacy rights) of any third party (including other Website users).
6. General Provisions
- Force Majeure: Neither party will be liable for any loss or damage or for any delay or failure in performance due to acts beyond the control of such party whether or not such acts could reasonably be anticipated (including acts of God, legislative, judicial or regulatory acts of any provincial or the federal government, court or regulatory authority, acts of any of our subcontractors or any third party providers of goods or Services to us, labor disruptions, blackouts, embargoes).
- Survival: All provisions that either expressly or by their nature survive, will survive suspension or termination of your membership of the Website.